Thursday, April 25, 2013

Reflecting back on..


As for the final project of this course, I've reviewed all of the projects I did and created a web portfolio. I've done Symbaloo EDU, made an interactive poster using Glogster EDU, blogged and twitted, made an interactive powerpoint game, made a movie, wiki pages, and graphic organization.

Reflecting back on all the technologies I've learned throughout the course, I've realized how much educational technology advanced from when I was younger. I'm not even that old, since I just graduated college, yet all of the technologies I've learned over this course was never-before-seen new technologies. This made me realize I need to constantly look out for new technologies as the world of the technology evolves so that I can prepare my students for the new age that will arrive soon. It won't be so hard since resources for teachers are limitless in the world of technology.

For those of you who want to see my final e-portfolio, please click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment